ALMYRA HOTEL has taken all the necessary measures to ensure our guests safety during their stay in our hotel. Learn more about our actions.
ALMYRA HOTEL ‘s guiding principle has been to cater and care for our guests as we do for our own family. Our priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and employees.
Our resort is fully prepared, taking into account all the parameters required in order to set the foundation for the safest and most relaxed getaway imaginable! Enhanced hygiene protocols, rigorous staff training and meticulous supervision . In full compliance with all measures required by the Greek Government.
HEALTH PROTOCOLS APPLIED
ALMYRA Hotel has developed an action plan and individual protocols for each section of the establishment to take measures, prevent and manage suspected Covid-19 cases in order to limit the spread of the virus to staff and guests.
The action plan is conformed by the recommendations of Greece’s Public Health Organization – EODY.
According to the plan, the hotel management has appointed a health coordinator to supervise that protocol is being followed and a doctor on call who will act on the instructions of EODY for testing suspected cases of Covid-19.
- have been fully vaccinated
- are aware of how the Covid-19 virus is transmitted and able to provide information to guests
- are trained on practices for cleaning and disinfecting identified spots, on following hygiene rules to avoid transmitting the virus (frequent hand washing, avoiding handshakes, physical distancing, avoiding contact of hands with eyes, nose and mouth and respiratory hygiene)are provided with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- under go thermalscreening every morning
- Antiseptic for the guests, next to the hotel entrance.
• Floor marking signs of distances in the waiting area, proper arrangement of furniture in order to reduce waiting time.
• Plexiglas windows at the reception
• Frequent disinfection of reception desks.
• Staff members are keeping the appropriate distance (at least 1,5 meters from customers).
• When requested, staff is capable to inform guests on the hotel’s rules and the new measures taken.
• For any case of emergency, a medical kit is available which includes disposable gloves and masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe and laser thermometer.
• Staff is able to identify symptoms and report them to the health coordinator.
• All keys are disinfected .
Cleaning, disinfection, housekeeping
- The Hotel implements improved disinfection and deep cleaning practices in accordance to EODY instructions.
• In addition to the normal cleaning procedures, the public areas, the main entrance, reception, door handles, counter tops, tables, handrails and other “high-frequency “touch points” are being sanitized and disinfected frequently each day.
• Hand sanitizers have been placed in all public spaces.
• Guest rooms are cleaned intensively paying attention to touch points.
• The frequently cleaning and change of sheets, pillowcases and towels is carried out only upon request from guests.
• We have removed from all rooms, every object such as extra pillows, bedding and shared multi-purpose items such as menus, magazines, etc.
• TV and air conditioner controls have disposable covers.
• Fabric surfaces (e.g. furniture upholstery) are cleaned with a steam appliance.
Your safety and well being was always important to us, but now it has become our main driver. We are looking forward to welcoming you
For any additional information you may require, please contact us at: